When deciding on the nutritional components that will determine the diet of my pups it is important to recognize and keep the following key factors at the forefront:
– Starting at birth and lasting for the first 5-6 weeks of life, my pups will need a high quality Colostrum based formula due to them not being able to ween at birth. After researching various formulas, I have selected the following:
This is a blend of New Life Colostrum (vital for the pups when first born to stimulate body functions), glucosamine sulfate, MSM, acetyl myristoleate, lipase enzyme, coated with beta-lipid.
– Helps increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients in the body and helps decrease the bioavailability of iron to pathogens
• MSM, a natural form of sulfur helps in the prevention of free radical damage and helps support joint and cartilage function
• Glucosamine sulfate contains sulfur, an element important to the biochemical synthesis of connective tissue
• Cetyl myristoleate helps support joint and cartilage function. It is paired with a lipase enzyme in order to help increase its absorption and assimilation in the body
Due to the importance of Colostrum, below you will find a detailed breakdown of the nutritional make up of this vital component to my pup’s healthy first few weeks of life.
Pure Colostrum Guaranteed Analysis and Nutritional Breakdown